This 12 acre vineyard was originally planted with Malbec in 1923. It is managed without irrigation and naturally low yields. The canopy is left to grow freely in order to keep the grape clusters shadowed, allowing the harvest of grapes with high qualitative potential. The composition of this soil results from the degradation of granitic stone in the costal cordillera, with clay and sand in low proportions. Thanks to the proximity of phreatic water it is not necessary to irrigate the vines which have grown their root system to extract the water they need for balanced growth.