Mark your calendar for the 16th annual Kohler Food & Wine Experience. This interactive culinary event features celebrity chefs, libations specialists, wine experts and epicurean enthusiasts from around the world.
The Original Porto:
innovating Taste since 1588
Founded in 1588, Croft is among the oldest original Porto houses and owns the famous vineyard property Quinta da Roêda. With the expertise of the top viticultural team in the Douro, Croft consistently produces coveted wines.
In the Douro Valley there is a common saying, attributed to the 19th-century poet Vega Cabral: “If the wine district were a golden ring, Roêda would be the diamond.”
- quick view Croft Distinction Porto Ultimate Wine Challenge N/A vintage
- quick view Croft 10 Year Old Tawny Porto eRobertParker.com N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Fine Ruby Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Fine Tawny
- quick view Croft Classic Vintage Porto jamessuckling.com 2009 vintage
- quick view Croft Quinta da Roêda Vintage Porto Wine Spectator Insider 2012 vintage
- quick view Croft Croft PINK San Diego International Wine Competition N/A vintage
- quick view new Croft Reserve Tawny Porto Wine Spectator