Taylor Fladgate, Fonseca and Croft partner with Noval to showcase vintage ports from the last decade and to launch the 2011 declared port.
The Original Porto:
innovating Taste since 1588
Founded in 1588, Croft is among the oldest original Porto houses and owns the famous vineyard property Quinta da Roêda. With the expertise of the top viticultural team in the Douro, Croft consistently produces coveted wines.
In the Douro Valley there is a common saying, attributed to the 19th-century poet Vega Cabral: “If the wine district were a golden ring, Roêda would be the diamond.”
- quick view Croft Distinction Porto Wine Spectator
- quick view Croft 10 Year Old Tawny Porto Wine Spectator
- quick view Croft Fine Ruby Porto Wine Spectator
- quick view Croft Fine Tawny Porto
- quick view Croft Classic Vintage Porto Wine Spectator 2009 vintage
- quick view Croft Quinta da Roêda Vintage Porto Wine Enthusiast 2009 vintage
- quick view Croft Croft Pink Cosmopolitan