Taylor Fladgate, Fonseca and Croft were Featured at the Aspen Food & Wine Classic 2013, as were Maison Louis Jadot Beaujolais and Maconnais wines, Caposaldo sparkling wines and The Seeker wines.
The Original Porto:
innovating Taste since 1588
Founded in 1588, Croft is among the oldest original Porto houses and owns the famous vineyard property Quinta da Roêda. With the expertise of the top viticultural team in the Douro, Croft consistently produces coveted wines.
In the Douro Valley there is a common saying, attributed to the 19th-century poet Vega Cabral: “If the wine district were a golden ring, Roêda would be the diamond.”
- quick view Croft Distinction Porto Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft 10 Year Old Tawny Porto Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Fine Ruby Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Fine Tawny
- quick view Croft Classic Vintage Porto Wine Spectator 2011 vintage
- quick view Croft Quinta da Roêda Vintage Porto Four Seasons Magazine 2008 vintage
- quick view Croft Croft PINK Cosmopolitan N/A vintage