Kobrand Wine & Spirits will pour its best wines at Wine Spectator's Grand Tour. Meet and mingle with many winery owners and/or winemakers.
The Original Porto:
innovating Taste since 1588
Founded in 1588, Croft is among the oldest original Porto houses and owns the famous vineyard property Quinta da Roêda. With the expertise of the top viticultural team in the Douro, Croft consistently produces coveted wines.
In the Douro Valley there is a common saying, attributed to the 19th-century poet Vega Cabral: “If the wine district were a golden ring, Roêda would be the diamond.”
- quick view new Croft Quinta da Roêda Serikos Wine Spectator Insider 2017 vintage
- quick view new Croft 430th Anniversary Reserve Ruby Tasting Panel
- quick view new Croft Reserve Ruby Porto Wine Spectator
- quick view Croft Reserve Tawny Porto Ultimate Wine Challenge
- quick view Croft Distinction Porto Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft 10 Year Old Tawny Porto Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Fine Ruby Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Fine Tawny Wine Spectator N/A vintage
- quick view Croft Classic Vintage Porto Wine Enthusiast 2017 vintage
- quick view Croft Quinta da Roêda Vintage Porto Wine Advocate 2015 vintage
- quick view Croft Croft PINK San Diego International Wine Competition N/A vintage