The Polo Classic is the sole fundraising event National Sporting Library & Museum every year. Their mission is to preserve, promote, and share the literature, art, and culture of equestrian, angling, and field sports.
The Saumur region’s defining characteristics are the tuffeau caves, where wines mature at constant temperature, and the chalky soil in which the vines grow.
- quick view new Bouvet Ladubay Trésor Blanc Wine Enthusiast 2015 vintage
- quick view Bouvet Ladubay Cremant de Loire Tasting Panel 2016 vintage
- quick view Bouvet Ladubay Excellence Demi-Sec Rubis
- quick view Bouvet Ladubay Signature Brut Sommelier Journal N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet Ladubay Excellence Brut Rosé i-winereview.com N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet Ladubay Tresor Rosé i-winereview.com N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet Ladubay Saphir Decanter World Wine Awards 2015 vintage
news & events:
September 15. 2019