Bouvet-Ladubay proudly supported this year's National Sporting Library & Museum Benefit Polo Match & Luncheon held at Virginia International Polo Club featuring Top Women Polo Players on September 13,2014, with Kobrand Wine and Spirits.
The Saumur region’s defining characteristics are the tuffeau caves, where wines mature at constant temperature, and the chalky soil in which the vines grow.
- quick view new Bouvet-Ladubay Cremant de Loire
- quick view new Bouvet-Ladubay Excellence Demi-Sec Rubis
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Signature Brut Decanter World Wine Awards N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Excellence Brut Rosé Champagne & Sparkling Wine World Championships N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Tresor Rosé
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Saphir Wine Enthusiast 2012 vintage
news & events:
September 13. 2014