Bouvet-Ladubay proudly supported this year's National Sporting Library & Museum Benefit Polo Match & Luncheon held at Virginia International Polo Club featuring Top Women Polo Players on September 13,2014, with Kobrand Wine and Spirits.
The Saumur region’s defining characteristics are the tuffeau caves, where wines mature at constant temperature, and the chalky soil in which the vines grow.
- quick view new Bouvet-Ladubay Cremant de Loire Wine Enthusiast
- quick view new Bouvet-Ladubay Excellence Demi-Sec Rubis
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Signature Brut Sommelier Journal N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Excellence Brut Rosé Sommelier Journal N/A vintage
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Tresor Rosé
- quick view Bouvet-Ladubay Saphir Wine Enthusiast 2014 vintage
news & events:
September 13. 2014