SAKE DAY is the largest and longest standing Nihonshu no Hi sake celebration outside of Japan and is sponsored by True Sake and The JCCCNC for the benefit of The Center that receives 100% of all ticket proceeds.
Saiya Brewery doesn’t allow high demand to speed up their production. The sake they brew follows a strict discipline in order to achieve the finest quality...
- quick view new Yuki No Bosha Sake Chosetsu Junmai Daiginjo “The Sound of Snow”
- quick view new Yuki No Bosha Sake Kachou Gesseki Daiginjo “Morning Flower, Evening Moon”
- quick view Yuki No Bosha Sake Junmai Ginjo “Cabin in the Snow” San Francisco International Wine Competition
- quick view Yuki No Bosha Sake Yamahai Junmai “Old Cabin” U.S. National Sake Appraisal
- quick view Yuki No Bosha Sake Junmai Daiginjo Wine Advocate
news & events:
September 25. 2021