about the grape +
Nero d’Avola produces deep-colored wines that have wild cherry and plum, dark chocolate and earthy aromas and flavors, good minerality and acidity, and a high level of tannins.
Feudo Maccari was painstakingly assembled from numerous owners and more than 50 separate plots on the southerly hillsides near the town of Noto.
- quick view Feudo Maccari Rosé di Neré IGP
- quick view Feudo Maccari Mahâris Sicilia DOP
- quick view Feudo Maccari Neré Nero d’Avola DOP
- quick view Feudo Maccari Olli Grillo DOP
- quick view Feudo Maccari Contrada Santo Spirito Animardente Etna DOC
- quick view Feudo Maccari Contrada Santo Spirito Animalucente Etna DOC