Atemporal Blend 2019
/ Valle de Uco
Grapes: 58% Malbec, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Petit Verdot
Atemporal means “timeless”. Alta Vista's French heritage inspired this site-specific blend of Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. Grown exclusively in the Alta Vista Estate Albaneve vineyard located in the Uco Valley, the three varietals are harvested, fermented and aged separately in French oak barrels for 12 months.
Wine Spectator2018 vintage
Blue Lifestyle2018 vintage
The 2019 season was warm and dry throughout the growing season allowing for optimal ripening conditions in Mendoza. Throughout the harvest period, there was no rainfall allowing the harvest and vinification to take place without any obstacles to achieving excellent quality.
Complex on the nose due to its three vines. Notes of violet, plums, blueberry and fig with hints of thyme and licorice. Balanced combination on the mouth - the silkiness of Malbec, the structure and power of Cabernet Sauvignon and the intensity of Petit Verdot. To be served cold and can be stored up to 8 years.
GRAPES: 58% Malbec, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon, 13% Petit Verdot
APPELLATION: Campo de los Andes
ACIDITY: 5.5 g/l
AGING: Three varietals aged seperately in French oak barrels for 12 months.
points of distinction
- Name translates to ‘timeless’ in Spanish, a perfect descriptor for this unique red blend.
- A wine-makng method shaped by French heritage
- A single vineyard blend from the Albaneve Estate vineyard in Mendoza’s Uco Valley.
about the grape +
Cabernet Sauvignon is adaptable to various growing conditions, and is known for its low yield and late ripeness. It generally produces full-bodied wines with substantial acidity and tannins.
Well-made Malbec is a dark, perfumed wine with rich, blackberry and damson plum fruit, aromas of violets and tobacco, and ripe, juicy tannins. In France, may be mineral, structured and austere.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Premium Cabernet Franc
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Rosé of Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Blanc de Blancs
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Nature