These Sauvignon grapes were discovered in not one but two of New Zealand’s best Sauvignon Blanc vineyard sites for extra zest. New Zealand expert Steve Smith, MW, sourced grapes from Marlborough on the south island for round and full juicy nectarine and grapefruit flavors, and from Martinborough on the north island to add richness and citrus/lime flavors. Grapes are destemmed, pressed and cold-settled overnight. Cool fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks to capture fruit purity. Aged on fine lees to add weight and richness, the lots are then blended, gently fined and filtered.
San Francisco International Wine Competition2019 vintage
San Diego International Wine Competition2018 vintage
Aromas of citrus, stone fruit and freshly cut grass. This wine has a refreshing and vibrant palate with flavors of lime, grapefruit and sweet summer herbs leading to a long and juicy finish.
Ideally suited to shellfish, salads, citrus-sauced dishes, ocean voyages and park blanket reconnaissance.
points of distinction
- Grapes sourced from two prized growing regions for Sauvignon Blanc; Marlborough for round, full flavors and Martinborough for rich, citrus flavors
- Vinified in stainless steel, not oak, giving the wine a fresh, crisp character
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Certified Sustainable practices, lightweight glass, and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Red Blend
- quick view The Seeker Riesling
- quick view The Seeker Chardonnay
- quick view The Seeker Rosé
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view The Seeker Malbec
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Grigio