Located north of the village of Greve in the heart of the Chianti Classico region, the Nozzole estate covers a striking, rugged, mountainous area of about 1,000 acres, a third of which is vines and olive groves. Select parcels in the Tenuta di Nozzole estate are dedicated to Villa Nozzole Chianti Classico. Crafted with a fruit-forward, New World character, Villa Nozzole Chianti is ready to drink upon release. Extended aging in large oak casks provides additional roundness and depth.
Wine Spectator Advance2017 vintage
The wine shows ripe, crushed red cherry aromas and flavors with an earthy note. Tangy acidity and fine tannins balance the juicy fruit character.
This wine pairs very well with meats, pizza, pasta and poultry.
points of distinction
- A fruit-forward, New World style Chianti from a highly regarded estate
- Matured for 12 months in French oak barrels for increased complexity
about the grape +
Sangiovese has aromas of black cherries with alluring wood, smoke, tar and herbal notes. The best wines made from this grape have incredible complexity, depth, finesse and power.
On land that has supported winegrapes for seven centuries, Tenuta di Nozzole produces wines that respect both tradition and innovation.
- quick view new Tenuta di Nozzole Chianti Classico Gran Selezione DOCG
- quick view Tenuta di Nozzole Il Pareto Toscana IGT
- quick view Tenuta di Nozzole La Forra Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG
- quick view Tenuta di Nozzole Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG
- quick view Tenuta di Nozzole Le Bruniche Chardonnay Toscana IGT