/ Emilia Romagna
/ Reggio Emilia
Grapes: Salamino Lambrusco, Marani Lambrusco
Quercioli secco is a sparkling dry red wine made using natural fermentation. From Reggio Emilia province, the grapes are grown on Cordone Speronato (cordon trained spur pruned) vines in clay soil and with restricted yields. The wine is a blend of Lambrusco Salamino and Lambrusco Marani. The wine is best served at a temperature of 57 to 59 degrees Fahrenheit and should be consumed within two years of vintage.
Blue LifestyleN/A vintage
Bright ruby red in color, the wine has a distinct violet scent. Dry yet fruity with fresh, pleasantly harmonious flavors and a lively effervescence.
Grilled or cured meats and a variety of pasta dishes and cheeses.
GRAPES: Salamino Lambrusco, Marani Lambrusco
APPELLATION: Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
points of distinction
- Best value Lambrusco
- Dry sparkling red wine
- Grown on cordon-trained, spur pruned vines in soil
- Made using natural fermentation
- Restricted yields for better quality
about the grape +
Well-made Lambrusco can be refreshingly dry, with a lovely fragrance of red fruit and violets, a medium-bodied palate of fresh strawberries, a gentle spritz and a slight bitter almond finish.
– Otello Venturelli, Winemaker
In perfect harmony with an area that maintains strong, solid links with its superb food and wine traditions, the Medici family takes the utmost care to ensure that only the very finest grapes are selected before being turned into first-class wine using the most modern technologies available.
- quick view Medici Ermete Concerto Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Solo Reggiano Rosso DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Dolce Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Rosato Dolce Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Phermento Lambrusco di Modena Secco DOP
- quick view Medici Ermete Daphne Malvasia Secco DOC