/ Emilia Romagna
/ Reggio Emilia
Concerto is the world’s first single vineyard vintage Lambrusco. A sparkling dry red wine, its lively bubbles are achieved through natural fermentation. Grapes from the prestigious Tenuta La Rampata vineyard in Reggio Emilia province are grown on Cordone Speronato (cordon trained and spur pruned) vines in clay soil with highly limited yields. The wine is best served at a temperature of 57 to 59 degrees Fahrenheit and should be consumed within two years of vintage.
Gambero Rosso2020 vintage
Wine & Spirits2020 vintage
Intensely brilliant and pure in both its ruby red color and aromatics, the wine shows a fresh strawberry, raspberry and cherry character. On the palate, dry yet fruity, round, fresh and lively notes are delectably harmonious. Acidity and tannins are perfectly balanced and the finish is clean.
Delicious with cured pork meats such as salami or mortadella or a variety of pasta dishes such as tortellini or lasagne.
points of distinction
- First single vineyard vintage Lambrusco
- Highly acclaimed by international wine media
- Pairs with a wide variety of foods
about the grape +
Well-made Lambrusco can be refreshingly dry, with a lovely fragrance of red fruit and violets, a medium-bodied palate of fresh strawberries, a gentle spritz and a slight bitter almond finish.
– Otello Venturelli, Winemaker
In perfect harmony with an area that maintains strong, solid links with its superb food and wine traditions, the Medici family takes the utmost care to ensure that only the very finest grapes are selected before being turned into first-class wine using the most modern technologies available.
- quick view Medici Ermete Solo Reggiano Rosso DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Secco Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Dolce Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Rosato Dolce Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Phermento Lambrusco Secco Methodo Ancestrale
- quick view Medici Ermete Daphne Malvasia Secco DOC