/ Douro Valley Porto
Present in the market since the 1960’s, when Croft invested in broadening its range of Port Wines, Croft Brandy is a real success story, above all in Portugal, building a strong following, generation after generation.
Aromas of caramel, toasted almonds and dried fruits.
Croft Brandy is traditionally served as a digestif. We recommend serving it in a balloon glass at between 61º F and 64º F or on ice.
APPELLATION: Douro Valley
AGING: Aged in Croft port casks. It is the aging in Port casks which give Croft Brandy its unique and distinctive characteristics.
points of distinction
- Made from a selection of high quality grape spirits of differing ages
- After the final blend is made, the ageing is perfected in oak casks
Aged in Croft Port Casks. It is the ageing in casks which previously held Croft Port that gives Croft Brandy its unique and distinctive characteristics.
- quick view new Croft Quinta da Roêda Serikos
- quick view new Croft 430th Anniversary Reserve Ruby
- quick view new Croft Reserve Ruby Porto
- quick view Croft Reserve Tawny Porto
- quick view Croft Distinction Porto
- quick view Croft 10 Year Old Tawny Porto
- quick view Croft Fine Ruby
- quick view Croft Fine Tawny
- quick view Croft Classic Vintage Porto
- quick view Croft Quinta da Roêda Vintage Porto
- quick view Croft Croft PINK