Alta Vista’s Vive Malbec exhibits the true character of its grape variety. Fresh and intense, this wine’s aromas and flavors provide an excellent introduction to the fresh, fruit forward characteristics and overall quality of wines from Argentina.
Blue Lifestyle2019 vintage
Ultimate Wine Challenge2014 vintage
Shows intense aromas of plum, black cherry and exotic spices, with notes of coffee and vanilla from the oak barrels. The flavors on the palate are fresh, with good structure and soft tannins, and the finish is full and concentrated, with spice notes.
This wine is quite approachable, fun and easy-to-drink, perfect for every-day consumption and for relaxed, casual food like Panini sandwiches, pizza and beef or pork empanadas.
points of distinction
- Perfect introduction to the best of Argentina
- Great value
- All grapes are hand-harvested
- Fruit-forward and approachable
- Made for everyday consumption
about the grape +
Well-made Malbec is a dark, perfumed wine with rich, blackberry and damson plum fruit, aromas of violets and tobacco, and ripe, juicy tannins. In France, may be mineral, structured and austere.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view new Alta Vista Atemporal Blend
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Rosé of Malbec
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Rosé
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Blanc de Blancs
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Nature