Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
Alta Vista’s Vive Cabernet Sauvignon shows the distinct characteristics of this variety. With ripe and spicy berries, this wine’s aromas and flavors provide an excellent introduction to the fresh, fruit-forward characters and overall quality of wines from Argentina.
Displays layered aromas of ripe, red fruits with black pepper and toasted oak notes before juicy red berry flavors on the palate; medium-bodied and balanced. The wine has smooth tannins and a touch of oak on the long finish.
This wine has a charming character that is perfect for every day drinking and for casual, simple foods like burgers, beef or pork BBQ and grilled chicken wraps.
points of distinction
- Great introduction to the best of Argentina
- Excellent value
- All fruit is hand-harvested
- Approachable and fruit-forward
- Perfect for everyday consumption
about the grape +
Cabernet Sauvignon is adaptable to various growing conditions, and is known for its low yield and late ripeness. It generally produces full-bodied wines with substantial acidity and tannins.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view Alta Vista Atemporal Blend
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Rosé of Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Blanc de Blancs
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Nature