Brut Rosé of Malbec
Made exclusively with Malbec, Alta Vista's Brut Rosé of Malbec is produced from grapes grown in the Uco Valley of Mendoza. The wine captures the fruity characteristics of Malbec while offering more floral aromas for a refreshing sparkling wine.
Visually appealing. Pearly pink, plenty of small bubbles, proof of its elegance and delicacy. In nose, it is spring, its floral notes perfectly match a soft cherry flavor. Citrus profile and full-bodied, result of the perfect combination between sweetness and low tannin.
Ideal to match fish, as ceviche, sushi or tiradito. It is also a perfect aperitif, or mixed with fruity cocktails.
ACIDITY: 7.2 g/l
DOSAGE: 8 g/l
points of distinction
- Made exclusively from Malbec grown in Mendoza's Uco Valley.
- Combines Alta Vista's French sparkling wine heritage with Argentina's unique terroir
- Made in the Charmat method for a fresh, vibrant style.
- Made from 50% Estate Fruit
about the grape +
Well-made Malbec is a dark, perfumed wine with rich, blackberry and damson plum fruit, aromas of violets and tobacco, and ripe, juicy tannins. In France, may be mineral, structured and austere.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view Alta Vista Atemporal Blend
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Blanc de Blancs
- quick view Alta Vista Brut Nature