Brut Blanc de Blancs
Alta Vista's Brut Blanc de Blancs is made with 100% Chardonnay grapes from the Albaneve estate vineyard located in the Uco Valley. Light yellow color and golden sparks with a fine and persistent perlage. On the nose, intensity and freshness are revealed by hints of white peach and fresh herbs.
Bright golden color with elegant bubbles. Well-balanced and fresh in mouth. A white fruit aroma -characteristic of this variety, such as peach and pineapple, provides freshness and vivacity. Balanced acidity, clean and full in mouth, ideal to enjoy in spring and summer.
Ideal as aperitif or to pair any celebration.
ACIDITY: 8 g/l
DOSAGE: 11 g/L
points of distinction
- Made exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Albaneve estate vineyard.
- Combines Alta Vista's French sparkling wine heritage with Argentina's unique terroir
- Made in the Charmat method for a fresh, vibrant style.
- Made from 50% Estate Fruit
about the grape +
Though it has a distinctive profile, Chardonnay reflects other factors such as soil composition and vinification technique. Chardonnay is a reliable, hardy and prolific vine whose only real vulnerabilities are frost and uneven development of fruit.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view new Alta Vista Atemporal Blend
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Rosé of Malbec
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Rosé
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Nature