Grapes: 50% Grenache, 50% Cinsault
These grapes hail from Provence, where vineyard plots overlooking Rousset at the foot of Saint Victoire mountain are influenced by abundant sunshine and Mistral winds. From the best selection of plots amidst the garrigue, these vineyards are known for their maturity and low production. The proximity of the sea, abundant sunshine, and the granitic and schist-specific soil give this wine great character. Grapes are sorted and destemmed, with cold maceration of up to one full day followed by fermentation over 7 days at 63°F to preserve the fruity aromas. The final blend is produced by traditional Côtes de Provence methods, vinifying each grape variety separately, then blending them together for ideal balance and intensity of character. Grenache lends subtle red fruit, fullness and intensity while Cinsault contributes freshness and balance to the blend.
San Francisco International Wine Competition2015 vintage
Elegant pale pink, bright and clear. A powerful bouquet of flowers and white fruit, giving way to a rich, dry, and complex palate featuring citrus, white peach, and red berry flavors.
This sophisticated wine is ideal with shellfish, salads, and berry-based dishes or enjoyed all on its own on a warm summer evening.
GRAPES: 50% Grenache, 50% Cinsault
APPELLATION: Côtes de Provence AOC
points of distinction
- A classic dry Provence Rosé blending Grenache and Cinsault from vineyards influenced by the sea, sunshine and granite-schist soils
- Elegant, fresh and delicately fruity, this wine is refreshing on its own and pairs well with a wide variety of foods
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Lightweight glass and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Red Blend
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Sauvignon Blanc
- quick view The Seeker Riesling
- quick view The Seeker Chardonnay
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view The Seeker Malbec
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Grigio