Pinot Grigio 2017
Grapes: 100% Pinot Grigio
These Pinot Grigio grapes were discovered in northern Italy’s Veneto region, where hillside vineyards sit 750 feet above sea level on well-drained, mineral-rich, volcanic basaltic rock and calcareous clay soils. Hand-harvested grapes are treated gently, from handpicking to the pneumatic press, followed by three weeks of cold fermentation. The wine sees no oak and does not undergo malolactic fermentation, in order to maintain fresh acidity and prominent varietal character.
New York International Wine Competition2016 vintage
Critics Challenge Competition2016 vintage
Starting at the end of August, grapes are hand-picked from hillside vineyards at 750ft elevation on well-drained, mineral-rich volcanic and basaltic rock.
The wine is fresh, with aromas of white fruit and apple offset by acacia blossoms and almonds. With a vibrant strcturure and crisp acidity.
Fresh and crisp, impeccable with seafood, poultry, classic basil pesto, or delicate cheeses. Or serve as an aperitif.
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Grigio
APPELLATION: Veneto IGT
ACIDITY: 5.8 g/L
AGING: Stainless steel (no oak)
points of distinction
- Grapes hand-picked from hillside vineyards at 750 feet elevation on well-drained, mineral-rich volcanic and basaltic rock
- Vinified in temperature-controlled stainless steel, with no oak contact, giving the wine a fresh, crisp character
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Lightweight glass and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Red Blend
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Sauvignon Blanc
- quick view The Seeker Riesling
- quick view The Seeker Chardonnay
- quick view The Seeker Rosé
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view The Seeker Malbec