After Stemming and pressing of bunches, the must is given a cold maceration on the skins, then ferments slowly at 79° F. Afterward the wine macerates on the skins for over 20 days, with daily pumpovers and délestages. Malolactic fermentation follows;
Blue Lifestyle2015 vintage
Elegant, rich of velvet tannins with wild cherries, blackberry, spicy vanilla and tobacco scents. The palate is full, with an elegant texture and Kinely balanced.
Ideal for barbecue or meat-based pasta dishes.
points of distinction
- An elegant example of Taurasi
- Aged for 18 months in oak casks and barriques and an additional 12 months in bottle
about the grape +
Aglianico is a black grape grown in the southern regions of Italy, mostly Basilicata and Campania. The vine originated in Greece and was brought to the south of Italy by Greek settlers
Villa Matilde is an immortal wine with more than 3000 years of history. It is known to be the most prestigious and valuble wine during the Roman age and the favorite drink of the Emperors and Poets.
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falerno del Massico Rosso DOP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falerno del Massico Bianco DOP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Greco di Tufo DOCG
- quick view new Villa Matilde Fiano di Avellino DOCG
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falanghina Campania IGP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Aglianico Campania IGP