Greco di Tufo DOCG
Greco di Tufo is located around Altavilla irpina, Tufo and Chianche (Campania). In the heart of Irpinia, the tufaceous soil gives Greco grapes distinct elegance of taste and strong personality, typical of the wines obtained from grapes in this area, giving strong emotions to every sip. Gentle pressing, then chilled gravity settling, followed by fermentation off the skins. Matured in steel for about 4 months.
From the straw yellow color, this Greco di Tufo offers a rich bouquet of ripe fruits, from white peach to apricot, sweet almond that meld with exquisitely mineral and citrus notes. On the palate, the vigorous taste is rich, complex and fresh at the same time, completing a wine of great personality.
Lobster, pizza, or any seafood pasta dishes.
points of distinction
- 100% Greco
- Aged for 4 months in steel
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falerno del Massico Rosso DOP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falerno del Massico Bianco DOP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Fiano di Avellino DOCG
- quick view new Villa Matilde Rocca dei Leoni Falanghina IGP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Rocca dei Leoni Aglianico IGP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Taurasi Petrafusa DOCG