Fiano di Avellino DOCG
Fiano di Avellino DOCG is located in Lapio, Montefalcione. The grapes are harvested by hand usually in the second decade of October. After cryomaceration of the grapes at 41 °F to obtain the maximum aromatic extraction from the grapes, soft pressing and cold decanting of the must follow. The obtained wine is refined in stainless steel for about 4 months.
With its straw-yellow color, Fiano di Avellino stands out for its intense and persistent notes of flowers and fruits, such as pear and hazelnut, which evolve over time into more exotic essences and honey. In the mouth it is well balanced and it has a good acid, persistent and well-structured vein. It is an elegant wine, fine and long-lived, with a capacity of aging estimated up to 5 years.
Seafood risotto, tagliatelle or truffle topped dishes.
points of distinction
- 100% Fiano
- Aged for 4 months in steel
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falerno del Massico Rosso DOP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Falerno del Massico Bianco DOP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Greco di Tufo DOCG
- quick view new Villa Matilde Rocca dei Leoni Falanghina IGP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Rocca dei Leoni Aglianico IGP
- quick view new Villa Matilde Taurasi Petrafusa DOCG