These Riesling grapes were discovered by a husband and wife team in the famed Mosel region of Germany. Vineyard sites in Trittenheim and Piesport are steep with fine, mineral-rich slate soil and optimal exposure to sun and wind, giving the wine its distinctive, classic and world-renowned flavors. The vineyards are 100% hand-harvested to ensure top-quality grape selection. Traditional wine-making methods are observed, with individual wine-pressing techniques passed down through generations. Vinification takes place in stainless steel and oak casks over 4-6 weeks, followed by aging in tank and oak casks for 3-8 months.
Critics Challenge Competition2016 vintage
New York International Wine Competition2015 vintage
Off-dry with crisp acidity and vibrant fruit, featuring citrus, stone fruits and pineapple with a mineral-infused finish.
A choice companion for meals the world over - sweet and spicy Asian, Indian, and of course German - while off chasing a cure-all.
points of distinction
- A distinctive, classic Riesling made from grapes grown in choice Mosel sites from vines on fine, mineral-rich slate soil
- Off-dry with a fine balance between light sweetness and crisp acidity
- Ideal with difficult-to-pair foods, including sweet and spicy fare
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Lightweight glass and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Grigio
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Red Blend
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Sauvignon Blanc
- quick view The Seeker Chardonnay
- quick view The Seeker Rosé
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view The Seeker Malbec
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon