/ Central Valley
A truly global Red Blend, luscious and fruit-forward, discovered by happenstance and good fortune in Chile. The grapes were hand-picked and hand-selected from 17-year-old vineyards planted in clay and alluvial soils in the Colchagua and Maipo Valleys. A dry climate and proximity to the Andes produce wide diurnal temperature swings, maintaining the grapes’ acidity levels while encouraging full flavor ripening. Grapes are destemmed before undergoing a cold maceration to extract black fruit notes. The must is fermented at 82 - 88°F with 3 pumpovers per day. After a total of 21 days’ skin contact, half of the wine is aged in American and French oak.
Aromas of ripe plum and blackberry with spicy notes and a touch of vanilla and chocolate. On the palate, the wine is fleshy, round and generous, with velvety tannins surrounding multiple layers of blackberry, cherry, and vanilla that linger on the finish.
Brilliant with barbecue, burgers, stews, chocolate desserts, and crooked collecting. A slight touch of chill will complement clandestine capers.
points of distinction
- A truly global Red Blend, luscious and fruit-forward, with black fruits accented by vanilla and chocolate
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Sustainable practices in the vineyards and winery, lightweight glass, and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
about the grape +
Cabernet Sauvignon is adaptable to various growing conditions, and is known for its low yield and late ripeness. It generally produces full-bodied wines with substantial acidity and tannins.
Merlot makes plump, succulent wines to drink young or opulently massive wines for aging. Has silky, blackberry and currant fruit, with spice, earth, tobacco and chocolate notes, and soft tannins.
Syrah has seductively dense, rich, chewy black berry aromas and flavors, with notes of tar, wood smoke, bacon, leather, chocolate, and sometimes violets. The tannins are firm yet elegant.
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Grigio
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Sauvignon Blanc
- quick view The Seeker Riesling
- quick view The Seeker Chardonnay
- quick view The Seeker Rosé
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view The Seeker Malbec
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon