These Pinot Grigio grapes were discovered in northern Italy’s Veneto region, where hillside vineyards sit 750 feet above sea level on well-drained, mineral-rich, volcanic basaltic rock and calcareous clay soils. Hand-harvested grapes are treated gently, from handpicking to the pneumatic press, followed by three weeks of cold fermentation. The wine sees no oak and does not undergo malolactic fermentation, in order to maintain fresh acidity and prominent varietal character.
Winemaker Challenge International2016 vintage
Delicate aromas and a dry, crisp, vibrant texture featuring apple, pear, and stone fruit with hints of white flowers and almonds.
Fresh and crisp, impeccable with seafood, poultry, classic basil pesto, delicate cheeses, and fashioning fantastical photographs.
points of distinction
- Grapes hand-picked from hillside vineyards at 750 feet elevation on well-drained, mineral-rich volcanic and basaltic rock
- Vinified in stainless steel, with no oak contact, giving the wine a fresh, crisp character
- Lower Carbon Footprint: Lightweight glass and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Red Blend
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Sauvignon Blanc
- quick view The Seeker Riesling
- quick view The Seeker Chardonnay
- quick view The Seeker Rosé
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view The Seeker Malbec
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon