These Chardonnay grapes were discovered in cool-climate growing regions of California, from the Central Coast to the Delta Region of the Sacramento River. The variety of vineyards and growing areas provide a tapestry of flavor, together creating a balanced, complex and harmonious wine. The blend is produced in a family-owned winery with state-of-the-art solar and water conservation technology. Grapes are harvested during cooler night and morning hours to highlight the crisp citrus flavors. After crushing, the must is fermented at cool temperatures, around 15°C (60°F), in stainless steel tanks. A small portion of the blend undergoes malolactic fermentation, adding complexity, silkiness and body to the wine.
Tropical fruits of mango, pineapple and guava give this Chardonnay a lush aroma. On the palate more subtle mineral and stone fruit flavors linger.
This harmonious wine is perfect for smoked chicken salad, four-cheese pizza, fried delights, spicy foods, devious dalliances and musical mayhem.
points of distinction
- 95% Chardonnay and 5% Gewürztraminer sourced from cool-climate regions in California
- Vinified in stainless steel, with complexity and richness from aging on the lees
- Lower Carbon Footprint: solar and water conservation in the winery, lightweight glass, and local sustainable printer
- Screw cap closure is practical, environmentally friendly and well-suited for wines meant to be enjoyed on release
about the grape +
Though it has a distinctive profile, Chardonnay reflects other factors such as soil composition and vinification technique. Chardonnay is a reliable, hardy and prolific vine whose only real vulnerabilities are frost and uneven development of fruit.
– Wolfgang Masterssen
"No stealthy midnight melody would be complete without its impressions of citrus and florals."
- quick view new The Seeker Pinot Grigio
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Sauvignon Blanc
- quick view new The Seeker Riesling
- quick view new The Seeker Rosé
- quick view The Seeker Pinot Noir
- quick view The Seeker Malbec
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view new Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified The Seeker Red Blend