Palás Grappa di Moscato
Grapes: 100% Moscato
Michele Chiarlo's grappas have been, for more than 40 years, synonym of elegance and a clean taste. For the production of our grappas, we use small copper bain-marie and discontinuous-steam stills, which guarantee gentle grappas that retain the characteristics of the varietals of origin. It is important to have fresh lees, not pressed ones, which are particularly rich in must. Our aim is to distill just a few days after the end of the fermentation process.
To obtain a top quality grappa brandy we need to conserve in the best systems the pomaces and Berta Distillery is the only Distillery in Italy that stock the pomace in small stem to have a fresh pomace every time.
In order to achieve a more perfect distillation, every copper pot is distilled for two hours. Once the distillation is complete, the alcohol percent is reduced by adding distilled water followed by chilling and filtering to remove oil released from the grape pips. The final product is then refined in stainless steel for a period of 3-6 months.
The coolest grappa, aromatic and fragrant Moscato grapes enhanced by spirit! Excellent fresh, the “Party with style” Grappa.
GRAPES: 100% Moscato
AGING: After the distillation the Grappa is refining in Stainless steel for a period of 3 to 6 months.
points of distinction
- Master Distillers with experience and skill in the traditional method of crafting grappa are essential to its success
- The traditional method of batch-distillation using small copper stills, though more expensive, lends a more delicate grappa
- As freshness of the lees is key to ultimate quality, distillation is carried out within days of fermentation
- Though slow and costly, distillation in small, copper stills using a bain-marie yields a gentle grappa which retains varietal’s unique character
about the grape +
Moscato Bianco / Muscat d'Alsace
Shows exotic aromas of tropical fruits, flowers, rose petals and citrus blossoms, and bright, clean fresh grape flavors, with a note of acidity. Sweet and fortified wines show honey and caramel notes.
– Michele Chiarlo, Winemaker
“My aim has always been but one: quality.”
- quick view new Michele Chiarlo Il Principe Langhe Nebbiolo DOC
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Cerequio Barolo DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Cannubi Barolo DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo La Court Barbera d'Asti Superiore Nizza DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Tortoniano Barolo DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Reyna Barbaresco DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Le Orme Barbera d'Asti Superiore DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Le Madri Roero Arneis DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Le Marne Gavi DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Nivole Moscato d'Asti DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Grappa di Moscato
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Grappa di Barolo
- quick view new Michele Chiarlo Palás Grappa di Barbera
- quick view new Michele Chiarlo Palás Grappa di Nebbiolo da Barolo
- quick view new Michele Chiarlo Cipressi Barbera Nizza DOCG