The Arneis grapes come from Roero, a small hillside area on the left bank of the Tanaro River, directly across from the Barbaresco zone on the right bank. The soil is rich in calcareous marl and sand with traces of clay. Fruit is hand harvested and soft pressed, then undergoes controlled temperature fermentation to maintain the grapes’ fragrance.
This wine has intense aromas of white flowers, mint and apricot. On the palate it is fresh and elegant, with a silky texture and fine acidity.
Pairs with hors d’oeuvres and cold cuts, appetizers and seafood.
points of distinction
- An intensely aromatic Arneis from the classic growing zone in Piedmont
- Unoaked, to showcase the grapes’ fragrance
about the grape +
Arneis has a light, clean, spring flower character and good acidity. Arneis wines are usually charming, with aromas and flavors of citrus, peach and almonds.
– Michele Chiarlo, Winemaker
“My aim has always been but one: quality.”
- quick view new Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified Michele Chiarlo Asili Barbaresco DOCG
- quick view new Michele Chiarlo Cipressi Barbera Nizza DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Il Principe Langhe Nebbiolo DOC
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Cerequio Barolo DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Cannubi Barolo DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo La Court Barbera d'Asti Superiore Nizza DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Tortoniano Barolo DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Reyna Barbaresco DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Le Orme 16 Months Barbera d’Asti DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Le Marne Gavi DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Nivole Moscato d'Asti DOCG
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Grappa di Moscato
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Grappa di Barolo
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Palás Grappa di Barbera
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Palás Grappa di Moscato
- quick view Michele Chiarlo Palás Grappa di Nebbiolo da Barolo