/ Emilia Romagna
/ Reggio Emilia
Solo is a sparkling dry red wine made using natural fermentation. Grapes come exclusively from the acclaimed Tenuta I Qurecioli vineyards, within the province of Reggio Emilia. Vines are grown in clay soil using Cordone Speronato (cordon trained and spur pruned) with restricted yields. The blend is 51% Ancellota and 49% Lambrusco Salamino. The wine is best served at a temperature of 57 to 59 degrees Fahrenheit and should be consumed within two years of vintage.
Blue Lifestyle2018 vintage
Wine Spectator2017 vintage
A vivid, brilliant ruby red, the wine shows classic red fruit aromas. Though dry, the palate is fruity, round and exuberant with fine and persistent bubbles.
Delicious with cured pork meats such as salami or mortadella or a variety of pasta dishes such as tortellini or lasagne.
points of distinction
- Highly acclaimed by international wine media
- Pairs with a wide variety of foods
about the grape +
Well-made Lambrusco can be refreshingly dry, with a lovely fragrance of red fruit and violets, a medium-bodied palate of fresh strawberries, a gentle spritz and a slight bitter almond finish.
– Otello Venturelli, Winemaker
In perfect harmony with an area that maintains strong, solid links with its superb food and wine traditions, the Medici family takes the utmost care to ensure that only the very finest grapes are selected before being turned into first-class wine using the most modern technologies available.
- quick view Medici Ermete Concerto Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Secco Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view Medici Ermete Quercioli Dolce Reggiano Lambrusco DOC
- quick view new Medici Ermete Daphne Malvasia Secco DOC
- quick view new Medici Ermete Phermento Lambrusco di Modena Secco DOP