Lucano Anniversario Amaro is a prestigious version of the Classic Amaro Lucano which celebrates the 120th anniversary of the founding of the company. Developed from an old recipe of Cavalier Pasquale Vena, Anniversario Amaro is the result of a careful blend of more than 30 herbs. The higher alcohol content enhances the bitter aromatic notes of absinthe, holy thistle and gentian.
Ultimate Spirits Challengevintage
- 1.5 oz Lucano Anniversario Amaro
- 2 Bar spoons of white sugar
- 1 oz Lemon juice
- 5 Coriander leaves
- 0.5 oz Lucano Anniversario Sambuca
- Poema Prosecco
Preparation: Pour the sugar and lemon juice into a mixing glass and mix to dissolve the sugar. Add the coriander, Lucano Anniversario Amaro, Lucano Anniversario Sambuca and ice then shake. Pour into a glass filled with ice and top off with Poema Prosecco. Garnish with berries, mint and a sprinkling of icing sugar.
Thanks to the skilful blend of more than 30 herbs it has a balanced, consistent flavor, with citrus and floral notes that is perfect for all occasions.
points of distinction
- Created to mark 120 years of Company history
- Prestigious version of the Classic Amaro Lucano
- Made from a blend of over 30 herbs
- Can be enjoyed neat, chilled, with ice or orange zest
- Makes a perfect base for cocktails
In 1894, the recipe for Amaro Lucano was first created in the family bakery in Pisticci, Italy. For over 120 years, Lucano has produced quality liqueurs using traditional methods with a focus on innovation. Today, Lucano products are enjoyed all around the world.