Brut Vintage Cuvée
The Vintage Brut Cuvée is the signature wine of Domaine Carneros. It encompasses the widest range of estate clones and vineyard blocks of the winery’s collection. The tapestry of flavors that result, married with the inherent finesse of the cool Carneros fruit, create wines of depth and complexity that are enhanced by a minimum of three years of bottle age sur lie in the cellar before release.
Hilton Head Food & Wine Competition2015 vintage
Wine Enthusiast2014 vintage
Aromas of white flowers, apple pie, and citrus peel are enhanced with notes of toast and vanilla. The wine is elegantly structured, round and flavorful with a signature long, creamy finish.
Delicious with double or triple cream cheeses, fish and shellfish, poultry, Asian and California cuisine.
points of distinction
- A vintage-dated, ageworthy sparkling wine made primarily from estate-grown, green certified Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes.
- Aged in the bottle for a minimum of three years sur lie, yielding a complex, toasty aroma and fine, pinpoint bubbles.
- An incredibly food-friendly wine, pairing beautifully with cheese, fish, poultry, and a variety of cuisine styles.
about the grape +
Though it has a distinctive profile, Chardonnay reflects other factors such as soil composition and vinification technique. Chardonnay is a reliable, hardy and prolific vine whose only real vulnerabilities are frost and uneven development of fruit.
In France, makes a silky, deceptively powerful wine of elegant, complex aromas and subtle, red fruit flavors, with earthy, floral, mushroom and mineral notes. In California, shows ripe, sweet characters.
– Eileen Crane, CEO and Founding Winemaker
“The first obligation of any wine is to be delicious.”
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified Domaine Carneros Brut Rosé Cuvée de la Pompadour
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified Domaine Carneros Estate Pinot Noir
- quick view Certified Sustainable, Organic or Biodynamic Green Certified Domaine Carneros Le Rêve Blanc de Blancs