This is an elegant Rosé that showcases the freshest fruit of the Malbec grape. It opens in the nose with a floral bouquet of roses. In mouth it shows up with great balance and fruitiness. Our Rosé is made with two different maceration techniques of Malbec grapes and a low-temperature vinification that enhances the freshness of the fruit. The two wines are then blended in equal proportions before clarification and stabilization. Finally, the wine is filtered and bottled.
International Rose Drink Pink Wine Competition2016 vintage
Tasting Panel2016 vintage
An impressive wine to the sight, due to its marked reddish hues. In the nose, it has a medium to high intensity, with prevailing fruity aromas such as ripe cherries and sour cherries. It also shows floral notes such as red roses. In the mouth, it has a persistent flavor and is markedly balanced, with remembrances of recently picked grapes.
Wonderful alongside pastas with light sauces (i.e., pesto) and bright, fresh salads.
points of distinction
- Fruit-forward and approachable
- Made for everyday consumption
- Excellent value
- All grapes are hand-harvested
- Perfect introduction to the best of Argentina.
about the grape +
Well-made Malbec is a dark, perfumed wine with rich, blackberry and damson plum fruit, aromas of violets and tobacco, and ripe, juicy tannins. In France, may be mineral, structured and austere.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Classic Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Classic Cabernet Sauvignon