Great wines are made from great wine growing places. These Torrontes vineyards are among the the best terroirs of Salta, at 5,400 feet elevation. Each vineyard receives precise work tailored to each grape variety via specific treatments called Terroir Management®. The wine is made from destemmed grapes that are gently pressed to avoid harsh phenolics and vinified without malolactic fermentation to preserve the grape’s vibrant aromas and fresh acidity. The wine is aged for 3 months on the lees in steel tank and 3 months in bottle.
Wine & Spirits2012 vintage
With delicate floral aromas, this wine has fresh, lively flavors that are clean, energizing and easy to drink.
This wine pairs wonderfully with grilled fish, fresh shellfish and focaccia topped with tapenade.
points of distinction
- Grapes for Torrontes come from Cafayate in Salta
- Terroir Management® utilized for all vineyard work
- Aging on the lees helps develop greater complexity
about the grape +
Torrontés produces a wine with high acidity, and intriguing, assertively floral, stone fruit, spice and jasmine-like aromas similar to Muscat.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view new Alta Vista Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Classic Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Classic Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Classic Chardonnay
- quick view Alta Vista Classic Torrontés