Alta Vista's Brut Nature is a Blanc de Blancs made 100% with Chardonnay grapes from the Albaneve estate vineyard in the Uco Valley. With no additional dosage, the wine features light yellow color and golden sparks with a fine and persistent perlage. The aromas are intense and fresh revealing hints of white peach and fresh herbs.
“Light yellow color and golden sparks with a fine and persistent perlage. In nose, intensity and freshness are revealed by hints of white peach and fresh herbs. In mouth, it is harmonious, lively and fruity with a rich finish and persistency.
Ideal to pair with cheese and nuts.
ACIDITY: 6.6 g/l
RESIDUAL SUGAR: 6 g/l
points of distinction
- Made exclusively from Chardonnay grown in the Albaneve estate vineyard.
- Combines Alta Vista's French sparkling wine heritage with Argentina's unique terroir
- No dosage added after primary fermentation.
- Made in the Charmat method for a fresh, vibrant style.
about the grape +
Though it has a distinctive profile, Chardonnay reflects other factors such as soil composition and vinification technique. Chardonnay is a reliable, hardy and prolific vine whose only real vulnerabilities are frost and uneven development of fruit.
Alta Vista's Terroir Expression Winemakers® became the first in Argentina to produce single vineyard Malbec wines, each representing the unique characteristics of their high elevation, estate vineyards.
- quick view new Alta Vista Atemporal Blend
- quick view Alta Vista Alto
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Alizarine
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Serenade
- quick view Alta Vista Single Vineyard Temis
- quick view Alta Vista Terroir Selection Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view Alta Vista Estate Torrontés
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Rosé
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Malbec
- quick view Alta Vista Vive Cabernet Sauvignon
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Rosé of Malbec
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut Rosé
- quick view new Alta Vista Brut