- October 31. 2013 Five Italian Wines from Kobrand Are Awarded Tre Bicchieri 2014, Gambero Rosso's Highest Rating
- October 23. 2013 Kobrand's Tour d'Italia 2013: A Smash Success Across the U.S.
- October 22. 2013 Jadot's 2011 Burgundies Begin Shipping in the U.S., a "Brilliant Vintage for Restaurants and Consumers"
- August 30. 2013 Domaine Ferret Helps INAO Project to Designate Pouilly-Fuissé Vineyards Premier Crus, in Wine & Spirits
June 20, 2012
Vikingfjord Vodka is Now Chilling Out on Facebook
Vikingfjord Vodka is steeped in Norwegian tradition and made with the purest glacial waters of Arctic Norway’s iconic fjords. This pristine glacial water is expertly blended with the finest potato spirit to create a clean and balanced vodka, which is naturally gluten-free.
Crisp and cool, Vikingfjord Vodka is perfect sipped neat over ice or in the finest vodka cocktails...
Crisp and cool, Vikingfjord Vodka is perfect sipped neat over ice or in the finest vodka cocktails.
• Potato-based spirit to ensure a smooth, silky finish
• Naturally gluten-free
• A 5-column distillation process to deliver an outstanding flavor profile
• Made from 100% pure glacial water from Arctic Norway
• Charcoal filtration to yield a perfectly clean spirit
• 40% alc./vol; 80 proof
Check out the Vikingfjord Brand Page.