- May 02. 2013 Benziger's Earth Day Weekend Events Benefit the Environment
- April 26. 2013 "Rum for All" Initiative Kicked Off 2013 Events at NYC's Astor Center with Depaz as Founding Member
- April 23. 2013 Fonseca, Taylor Fladgate and Croft Port Houses Declare the 2011 Vintage
- April 18. 2013 Now Retired, Legendary Jadot Winemaker Jacques Lardière is Profiled in the New York Times
June 20, 2012
Vikingfjord Vodka is Now Chilling Out on Facebook
Vikingfjord Vodka is steeped in Norwegian tradition and made with the purest glacial waters of Arctic Norway’s iconic fjords. This pristine glacial water is expertly blended with the finest potato spirit to create a clean and balanced vodka, which is naturally gluten-free.
Crisp and cool, Vikingfjord Vodka is perfect sipped neat over ice or in the finest vodka cocktails...
Crisp and cool, Vikingfjord Vodka is perfect sipped neat over ice or in the finest vodka cocktails.
• Potato-based spirit to ensure a smooth, silky finish
• Naturally gluten-free
• A 5-column distillation process to deliver an outstanding flavor profile
• Made from 100% pure glacial water from Arctic Norway
• Charcoal filtration to yield a perfectly clean spirit
• 40% alc./vol; 80 proof
Check out the Vikingfjord Brand Page.